2017 Season Registration Info
Registration Fee: $50 for Flag and $75 for Freshman, JV & Varsity
Open Registration begins March 20, 2017 and ends April 15, 2017. (see below for instructions on registering)
There will be one in person registration held on March 25th at Garden City Middle School Gym from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Instructions for Open Registration
- EMAIL: email@example.com ,indicating your daughter’s name, DOB, Grade (come Sept 2017), Parent/Guardian name & contact information.
- You will receive an email back letting you know if your daughter is on the team or if the spots have been filled.
- If you receive an email stating your daughter is on the team, please respond back as to whether you are still interested.
- If you accept, please send your registration form (located on the main page under documents and forms) & fee immediately to PO BOX 888, Garden City, MI, 48136 (also please indicate in your acceptance email your check number that is being sent)
Registration is based on a first come first serve basis, until the team is full. (All email is date and time stamped to ensure the first come first serve rule)
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO GCYAA
- Registration Fee ($50 for Flag, $75 for Freshman-Varsity)
- Uniform (@$100)
- Apparel Package (@$200) This will include shoes, bodysuit, briefs, socks, 2 t-shirts, 2 bows, warm ups, practice poms and cheer bag. (we will be doing some fundraisers during the off season to help off set some of the cost)
- 3 mandatory fundraisers during the season to help with costs for Homecoming & the end of the year Banquet (there is an option for an opt out fee)
- Homecoming and/or Competition gift: ($20-$25)
- Possible black pants for competition, depending on coach (@$20)
- Spirit wear: (optional and prices vary based on item)
- Parents are required to volunteer three times during the season for each child. (there is an option for an opt out fee)
VOLUNTEER SIGN UPS
PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR 3 REQUIRED VOLUNTEER SPOTS. (the volunteer link can be found under the more info tab then volunteer. Please note that the volunteer link will not open until the 2017 season starts, we will be sure to notify the parents when the link becomes available)
All volunteer checks need to be turned in by August 10th; your check will not be cashed and will be returned once you complete your 3 volunteer spots.
For scores, standings and rules please go to www.wljfl.com.